- MY SHORT BUT THOROUGH AND ACCURATE HISTORY OF THE WORST DEEDS OF THE LAST FOUR FEDERAL RESERVE CHAIRMEN AND FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM DURING EACH OF THEIR TENURES.
- Items: 1) Five Coming Gold Scams 2) The Devil’s Economic System 3) etc.
- Corporations became destined to take over all government when the British House of Lords failed to convict Warren Hastings for the crimes he committed for the East India Company.
- Free Everyone How to replace the Bank-of-England/East-India-Company/Rothschild system with a populist usury-free economy.
- populist statement
oldickeastman on Reading Joe McCarthy oldickeastman on Deflation is the problem, not…
Monthly Archives: May 2014
To Replace the Debt Slavery System Now — American Social Credit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftT9BmUx7MY&noredirect=1 Economic Depressions and the flaws in our financial system that create them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwAmZnzb8Uo&noredirect=1 Henry George “Social Problems” excerpts read by Dick Eastman 4 hours 3 minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxTbXm3a038 M … Continue reading
Stagflation is NOT inflation plus stagnation. It is DEFLATION that raises consumer prices because supply shrink raises prices more than demand shrink lowers them.
Stagflation is NOT inflation plus stagnation. It is DEFLATION that raises consumer prices because supply shrink raises prices more than demand shrink lowers them. by Dick Eastman Stagflation is NOT inflation plus stagnation. Stagflation is DEFLATION amount of dollars in … Continue reading
Progressivism or Populism? Chris Hedges Eastman: Chris Hedges: The U.S. Supreme Court decision to refuse to hear our case concerning Section 1021(b)(2) of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which permits the military to seize U.S. citizens and hold them … Continue reading
Money supply 100% borrowed — the banking system lends us a dollar today for buying, hiring and paying debt in exchange for us returning a dollar of principal and a dollar of interest tomorrow
1. Money Supply 100 % borrowed — the consequences 2. Dick Eastman answers Lord Adair Turner “Money supply 100% borrowed — the banking system lends us a dollar today for buying, hiring and paying debt in exchange for us returning … Continue reading
bank oligarchy’s dishonest economists tell you that rise in consumer prices is inflation when in fact higher CPI is from monetary deflation killing supply and suppliers
Criminal financial oligarchs are draining the people’s wealth and livlihood into their own coffers using two deceptions that trick us into calling for exactly the wrong remedies. Pay close attention. No one else knows this and my words reach only … Continue reading