- The Fed is perpetrating a legal-but-soon-to-be-very-painful swindle.
- “DEFLATION IS THE PRINCIPLE MEANS BY WHICH BANKERS INCREASE THEIR WEALTH”
- Six ways American economics, in government, university, think tank and media is all one big lie.
- MY SHORT BUT THOROUGH AND ACCURATE HISTORY OF THE WORST DEEDS OF THE LAST FOUR FEDERAL RESERVE CHAIRMEN AND FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM DURING EACH OF THEIR TENURES.
- Items: 1) Five Coming Gold Scams 2) The Devil’s Economic System 3) etc.
oldickeastman on Reading Joe McCarthy oldickeastman on Deflation is the problem, not…
Monthly Archives: February 2011
If all the 17 trillion were owed to me, Dick Eastman, you would want everyone to repudiate that debt, wouldn’t you? What’s so special about Rothschild that you will sacrifice your country, your business, your home, your job and … Continue reading
Answering the most important question a 21st-Century nation can ask Q: What is the core knowledge the world must have to overthrow debt slavery and chronic economic depressions and such extreme redistributions of wealth to financiers, speculators and monopoly corporations? … Continue reading
“Calling investment a bubble is simply a rhetorical trick to place the blame of recession and depression on the investment and not on the deflationary interest and principal payments that exceed the amount of the loan and really the cause the … Continue reading